2016-2017 Annual Giving Campaign
Give the gift of Dancing Classrooms this holiday season!
We need your help to continue providing our educational and artistic programming for Long Island! The revenue we earn directly from schools is enough to cover only 50 – 60 % of the actual cost of the program.
Dancing Classrooms Long Island is made possible through the generosity of many individuals; we invite you to join them by making a contribution to our program, thus permitting more schools to participate and more children to experience Dancing Classrooms. Please consider partnering with us financially in this effort. Every dollar brings us one step closer to meeting our goals.
- $4,000 “Adopt-a-Class” – Funds a full (twenty session) Dancing Classrooms residency to one classroom of students
- $2,000 – 1/2 the cost of a residency & Dancing Classrooms Long Island’s fundraising goal for each residency taught
- $320 – Funds one team of two students for a full Dancing Classrooms residency
- $160 – Funds one student for a full Dancing Classrooms residency
- $50, $20, $10, $5 – it all adds up. No amount is too small
There are many other areas of Dancing Classrooms Long Island available to support such as the training of our Teaching Artists (which we provide free to all Teaching Artist candidates), our Dancing Classrooms Assembly Program, and a Colors of the Rainbow Team Match.
As a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization, your contributions to CoDanceCo, Inc. are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.