There’s still time to dance this school year.
There may be restrictions, but there is still a way to safely come together, dance, and find joy.
With our new Safe Space Residency, we can offer schools a way to:
- Dance safely, socially distanced and following all safety protocols
- Enable students to move, appreciate music, movement, and experience a group activity with joy
- Explore and celebrate different cultures
- A 10-20 lesson in-school residency program (minimum of 10 lessons)
- 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students, regardless of background or ability
- A Teaching Artist, carefully and systematically selected and trained in the Dulaine Method and the Dancing Classrooms Curriculum
- A diverse range of social dances—merengue, foxtrot, rumba, swing, tango, waltz, and line dances—including the cultural history of each dance form
- A curriculum connection assignment developed with the classroom teachers to support academic content areas
- A clean, well-lit, un-trafficked space with a hard floor is ideal. Covered outdoor space also.
- A Culminating Event for the school community and families to celebrate the students social-emotional journey through writing and dance
Safe Space Residencies can be delivered in half the time of a traditional residency.
Don’t wait—contact us to book your spot today and carve out some fun for your students!